Friday, January 17, 2014

Charmy's Army in "Monkeying Around" Strip 5 of 6


This test week has gone really well! I have picked up several readers from Comics Sherpa and my view count is triple the number I had there. Of course, according to my stats, 90 percent of the traffic is spam. In other words, it is just servers looking around at other sites. None of those hits are real... but the numbers look good.

Please let me know if there are any topics you'd like to read about. I want to make this a fun site everyone looks forward to reading every day.

I am looking forward to officially kicking this site off in a few weeks. LATER!


3 comments:

  1. For some reason it published twice then when I deleted one, they both went away.
    Let's try this again
    In tomorrow's episode does she spank the monkey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy glitches.... I see other websites that post ya twice as well. I need to look at some forums over the weekend and see if there is a fix for that.

      Nope. Tomorrow involves no form of reprimand.

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!