Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome to the NEW HOME of Charmy's Army!!! - Please Follow!!!




Thanks for supporting the troop at Charmy's Army the last three AWESOME years!!! The comic strip has outgrown its former home on Comics Sherpa. This new website allows me to better communicate with my readers through the added blog feature. 

Will I will use this to discuss issues of the day and push my political agendas down your throats? HECK NO!!!! The one thing about THIS cartoonist is that I just wanna make my readers laugh. I don't want to change the world. My only agenda is to make people happier than they were before reading one of my silly strips.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! 
I want to make money at this one day. The biggest start is through Adsense on Blogger. In order to do this, I need a ton of people following my blog. I need a minimum of 1000 followers to even qualify for AdSense approval. Please follow my blog and share my posts on Social Media.

I plan on launching the site in Mid-March 2014... about two months from now... BUT if I get 200 followers before then, I will drop everything and begin IMMEDIATELY!!! lolol. This site is going to be HUGE, but to do this I need support... And supporters WILL be rewarded. I will have giveaways of autographed sketches beginning in April. To qualify, of course you gotta be following the blog and sharing posts on Facebook. My marketing plan is going to push this site beyond my expectations. I just have a such a good feeling about this.

2014 will FINALLY be my year. The year I finally succeed at my childhood dream.

Thank you all for ALL the years of support. The fun is only JUST BEGINNING!!!!

- Davy Jones

10 comments:

  1. I GOT MY FIRST FOLLOWER!!!!!

    Thanks Cat. I promise this site will be a place you'll want to visit all of the time. I am going to build the best place for reading comic strips that there ever was!!!!!

    Regards,
    Davy Jones - Founder of Okra Comics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No you do not need to be an ant to follow... BUT it does help.

      Delete
    2. I have two nieces so I guess that makes me....wait for it...an aunt!!!!! I can follow!

      Delete
    3. It appears you do indeed qualify!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Why Okra? Why not leek? Leeky comics...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My syndication / publishing company is named after the town of Okrapolis where Fug and Billy live. In their comic strip, Okrapolis, they are avid readers of Okra Comics.

      Delete
  4. You may not recognize the avatar, but that's our dog, "Turd".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome name for a dog. :)

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!