Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Charmy's Army the Comic Strip - Schmuck Commander - Strip 2 of 6

The idea behind today's comic strip was to rib the people at Duck Dynasty about all the product placement they did early this season... Not that there is anything wrong with positioning a little advertising into your art to make some money. I have hit my cartooning hard for three years now and I haven't made a dime... not even a penny yet. I am either REALLY terrible, or just a bad businessman.... OR BOTH . lol......

My time is coming. Just wait and see!!! I have a few books planned as well as a few other surprises I must keep under my hat for now.

Enjoy today's strip.

- Davy

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will never give up. Gonna do these cartoons forever..... :0

      Delete
    2. Charmy will do anything for money... even give up beer... temporarily.... !!!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!