Monday, March 17, 2014

EPISODE 1 - The Beginning of the End


Charmy's Army REDUX!!! Starting ALL Over!!!!

Time to start from the beginning. I have had a few readers ask me how the story of Charmy's Army all started. I have also wondered the same thing. I have played around with several theories and finally came up with the correct way to tell the origin of my comic strip. Over the next several months, we will explore the beginnings of Charmen Packy, Weaver Wood and Frenchy French.

I am also going to push myself really hard to provide artwork to rival my previous posts. I am taking one last serious run at my dream. All or nothing. I feel success is finally just around the corner. The hard work is finally gonna pay off. This strip is too good to be ignored much longer my the syndicates.

- Davy Jones  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!