Thursday, October 2, 2014

Charmy's Army in "Long Overdue" Strip 3


I am taking tomorrow off from work. Something I have not had much of a chance to do in over two years. I am going to turn off the cell phone and play all day. I am even going to lock up my pens and my light table. Nothing but fun. Something Charmy is having trouble doing this week.

Charmy didn't look forward to returning to his old high school, Antennae High, for this episode. Contrary to what you may think, Charmy was a great student when he was in the classroom. After school hours though, Charmy was a mischievous prankster, pulling stunts that kept him in serious trouble with the school's principal. Charmy was not supposed to even walk the honorary trek to get his diploma. That is a story for another day.

Meanwhile, please enjoy today's episode of Charmy's Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!