Friday, June 19, 2015

Charmy's Army in "Army Strife" 06


Here is Friday's strip!!! Again, I posted this Sunday night. By now the storm should be history... unless it stalled in the Gulf during the week and intensified into a Hurricane before coming ashore. Bringing death and destruction to my hometown... flooding thousands out of their homes... cutting power for weeks on end.

I will comment on this post should I be able, having survived the horrific destruction that has just plagued League City, Texas.


Of course, we all know the weather guys are never correct... so I will predict that they are all wrong and the storm will actually roll into Brownsville or Mexico. In which case I will post a comment an let everyone know all is well.

I am betting the storm is NOT going to come near us!

- Davy 

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty close to being correct. The storm turned and we got maybe three inches of rain of the far end of the dirty side of the storm.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!