Monday, June 1, 2015

Charmy's Army in "Big GANG Theory" Strip 01


Gonna post every day here with a great strip that ran earlier in the year on GoComics. Charmy decides to start a biker gang and of course mayhem breaks out. What else do you expect from this troop of army ants?

I'll be back to creating three new strips each week after this story runs its course this week. Gotta get my oldest son graduated. HUGE party is planned for Saturday and I am swamped with preparations for this memorable festivity.

- Davy

BECOME MY PATRON AND SUPPORT
Get all sorts of free rewards by becoming a patron of Charmy's Army! Get a FREE comic book every three months with a small donation of only $1 each month. Your donation will help fund more comic convention appearances which will in return help me grow my readership. Help Charmy if you can at www.patreon.com/charmysarmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!