Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Charmy's Army in "Army Strife" 17


Getting excited about my second comic convention appearance. I will be at Houston's Space City Comic Con at table AA-68. I hope it is a better location than I had at Comicpalooza. My goal is to make $300 selling posters and to gain 50 new followers to Okra Comics.

At Comicpalooza, I focused my energy promoting my Patreon crowdfunding site. No one even checked out my page there. So this time, I am going to promote this website. If I fail again, I will have to do some serious soul searching.

Cartooning is my dream and my heart tells me I can do this. My heart doesn't pay the bills though! lol.... Five long years ago I created Charmy's Army and to this day I still believe it is an awesome comic strip. The problem is that five years is a very long time! Hopefully this show will be the turning point in the right direction for Charmy, Weaver and Frenchy.

Stay TOON'ed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your comics! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Please keep reading and commenting. It means SO much to me.

    - Davy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!