Sunday, August 9, 2015

CHARMY'S ARMY THE COMIC STRIP in "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" 01


CHARMY UPDATE:

I have gone to two huge Comic Cons and lost my butt at both of them. I truly believe that these comic con appearances will begin turning a profit in time. The last show I appeared at saw people at the previous show returning and actually looking for me. The returning con attendees then asked me for commissions and told me how much they love Charmy's Army! I am hoping that the trend continues and soon I will be the artist people always look for at these shows. I offer a product that is original and so completely different and fun, Success is maybe a show or two away.

Also, over the weekend, my Facebook page saw an increase of 30 plus followers. I have no idea where they came from but it was an awesome surprise. Maybe this is a continuation of the increase I saw just after Space City Comic Con a few weeks ago. That reminds me that I need more business cards printed.... I am spending somuch money on these shows!!!!! But they are SO-O-O-O-O much fun.


HOW CAN I HELP DAVY?

IYou can also help out by supporting Charmy's Army on Patreon at www.Patreon.com/CharmysArmy. This crowdfunding site allows readers to fund their favorite creators monthly and get some awesome rewards in return!

One other huge way to help is to tell all of your friends. Share my posts from Okra Comics on social media. The more people who heard about my comic strip, the better chance I have of expanding my readership all over the world.

Thanks!
Davy Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!