Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CHARMY'S ARMY IN "TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART" - COMIC STRIP 04


As you can probably tell, I had WAY to much fun drawing this episode. I can honestly say that this comic strip was a bit of a release for me... and Frenchy as apparent in the above selection. Weaver swears that Frenchy's mannerism since shooting this strip has been much improved. The entire cast has been working overtime lately.

Well, I have been working overtime anyway.

All the work in paying off though. People are actually looking for me at comic cons now. This website's view count is through the roof meaning my ad revenue is starting to payout. For the first time in years, I finally believe I can actually make a living at this... though that day is still YEARS away.


- Davy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!