Thursday, August 6, 2015

CHARMY'S ARMY IN "TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART" - COMIC STRIP 05

CLICK TO ENLARGE
So, were you all wondering what the final layout would look like? HERE IT IS! Pretty cool, right? This is probably my best work yet. I am very happy with the results. It was extremely important to me that this piece be the best comic strip to appear in this upcoming issue of "The Sunday Comics". There are going to be a TON of professional cartoonists contributing to this publication and if I can be better than any of the pro's work, then maybe I can steal away a few of THEIR readers and make a huge name for me and Charmy's Army the comic strip. Just imagine stealing away all of the readers from the many King Features cartoonists whose work will be featured in this new publication. We may be talking as many as 100,000 new readers. This site may not have enough bandwidth to handle this load. I may shut Google down when everyone logs onto my blogger site all at one time to check out my comic strip about the ants who don't wear pants. Think of the horror of a day without Google as the engineers scramble to jumpstart the world's biggest web engine, There will be panic in the street, and probably a ton of fires... This ain't good.

Maybe I should pull my submission and do something very crappy. 


- Davy Jones

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!