Friday, September 18, 2015

Charmy's Army the COMIC STRIP in "Gettin' Wiggy with It" Strip 6


I'm getting ready for Comicpalooza. So stressful.  This morning I have my four month checkup on my blood pressure. This should go well with all the stress I've been under with these shows. I'm checking it at home and it is higher than I would like... and the doctor would like as well. Dang it.

I have not been eating or exercising as I should because of all the show prep. Tomorrow's show is the last huge show. After this weekend is over I am going to resume my evening walking program which a few months ago had me feeling 21... lolol....

Wish me luck on my show tomorrow! I will have another in depth show report over the next few days for everyone to enjoy.

- Davy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!