Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Charmy's Army in "Lost in Translation" 02


I am so excited about this weekend's show! I will be in Booth 203 at Brazos Valley STX Con in Bryan, Texas. I will have a 10 x 10 booth!!! This is a much needed upgrade from my regular six foot table. Because of the extra wall space, I am creating a series of 13 x 19 posters just for the show. I will be spending all evening tomorrow printing these.

All in all, I will have about $350 invested in this show. Scary. I average an intake of about $60 per show. I really need my luck to change. Amazing Con was the only good show I have been to this year with it's awesome crowd. The crowds at all of my other shows seemed more interested in the celebrity guests.

This show will be my turnaround. I can feel it. Of course I said that about Comicpalooza Fanfest and that was a disaster. I think there was maybe 300 attendees there over the two day show! Talk about a beating... All the artists took a big whooping that weekend.

My allergies are kicking my butt. Gotta go. Not sure what hurts worse, these dry, red eyes or the beating I took at Comicpalooza Fanfest... lol.....

- Davy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!