Friday, October 16, 2015

Charmy's Army in "Lost in Translation" 06


Something is brewing in Okrapolis. Can you feel the energy exerting from my cranium? If not, I bet you can smell it. It smells like burnt marshmallows.

My mind is peculating ideas for issue one of Charmy's Army. Originally, I thought about doing a collection of strips. Now I am thinking bigger. I want to do an actual comic book with one super-sized story. Oh, what to do.

My goal is to have a printed comic book for June's Comicpalooza. That show will be my next show. Plenty of time, right? Nope. I need time to print the dang things. I am going with a small press run. I am thinking 25 copies. That'll run me about $75. I plan on selling them for $5 each. That is not a lot of profit. If they sell, I will double my investment. My gut is telling me I will never sell more than 6 copies. I hope I am wrong.

First things first, I need a comic to sell. I am going to dig in and figure out my gameplan next week. My journey will be documented here so stay TOON'ed!!!

- Davy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!