Monday, November 23, 2015

"The Legend of the Dork Knight" - Comic Strip 04 of 06


I worked SUPER hard to get Kara, aka Supergirl, to look as close to Melissa Benoist as possible. I believe Melissa has turned in one heck of a portrayal. I do have a few issues though, like how did she pierce her ears? There is also a small chicken pox scar above her left eye... Can Kryptonians contract chicken pox? Other than that and a terrible script, the show is great! I really had high hopes for this one.....

I think this show needs to be dark. I am not a huge Flash or Arrow fans either and those shows are doing pretty well. What do I know. I also think my comic strip is the greatest strip to emerge in the past 15 years... and look at it. I am in NO newspapers and I am bleeding out about around $800 annually promoting the strip and purchasing supplies. 

Bad to Supergirl, why the heck is this aired opposite Gotham? Let's pit an untried tv show against another DC Comics show which is killing it in the rating... So wise....

I hope the show gets better. Supergirl's pilot episode was pretty good, but each episode afterwards has been weaker than the previous one. So sad. The show could have been so much better. Which is what people say about Charmy's Army!!! lolol....

- Davy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!