Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!!! I know I did. However, I do miss my strip. After four days of not touching my special pens, I am having withdrawals. I love drawing this strip. I love it so much, I may have to cut short this holiday break.

I gotta get back to work on Charmy's Army!!!!

I am working up a presentation which will be sent to every single newspaper in the United States. Yes, every single one. It will cost a fortune too. I am talking a HUGE amount of money. As a result, I am cutting my tour this year to only two shows. I will do Comicpalooza in June and Amazing Comic Con in September. Both will be in Houston. I lose money at each show which is funding needed for my presentation for the newspapers.

My goal by the summer is to be in twelve newspapers. This is an impossible goal but I feel I can do it. My strip is the best offering out there and my fee is very cheap. Since I am not using a syndicate, I can cut my cost down and make a very attractive offer to the newspapers. I am very excited about this fact and I know that editor's across the world will love this fact as well.

I am going to begin work on some special drawings for the presentation. I will share them with everyone soon. On Patreon, my supporters will see all the steps involved in preparing this presentation. I will make this preview available for all anyone supporting me with $1 or more per month.

Gotta run. I ate WAY too much today and need to do some exercising. Or maybe I will just go to bed.... Not sure.

Later!!!!

Davy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!