Friday, January 22, 2016

Charmy's Army in "Shark Tanked" 06


I now have TWO newspapers interested in running Charmy's Army. I am not going to get excited though. This does not mean they will run it. Both contacts for these papers enthusiastically responded to inform me they are seriously considering my placement... but both stated they have to wait until April for a decision.

I heard from only one other paper. They said that they were not interested because they do not run comics and see no need for a comic strip eating up valuable ad space. Their loss but I completely understand.

I have 20 newspaper submission requests in the hands of editors and I am working on my next 20! I am not going to stop until they all say yes or no. I have a feeling I am carving my destiny.

Stay TOON'ed

- Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!