Friday, February 5, 2016

Charmy's Army in "In-Trenched" 06


Today's comic strip is very moving....

LIKE and SHARE on Social Media... Spread the word and help me get in newspapers across the country!!!

NEWSPAPER UPDATE!!!!!!

I have now heard back from three newspapers. All three were large papers so I really did not expect to be picked up. All three were very nice and had the same explanation. They have to drop a strip in order to add a new strip. They are all happy with their current lineup.

My fear is mounting that this response will keep repeating itself. Am I discouraged? Oh heck no!!!! The fact that I am hearing is awesome. I know in my heart that a paper somewhere will jump at the chance to run the funniest comic strip online today. Just have to find the perfect timing. It will happen.


- Davy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!