Sunday, February 7, 2016

Charmy's Army in "In-Trenched" 07

Last week was such an EYE OPENER!!!

I heard from five newspapers last week. As you recall, three weeks ago I mailed out 30 presentations to newspapers in Texas, Florida, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The papers I heard back from all passed on adding Charmy's Army. The reasons? No room. None of the papers have a space available. In order to add my strip, they have to drop another strip. All are happy with their current strips.

I knew this was going to happen. I know my strip is very good, but I can understand their position.

Will this discourage my mission? Nope. I am going to get into at least 5 papers before my Comicpalooza appearance in June. That is the goal. It MUST happen before then. If not, I will have no story to tell at Comicpalooza and my appearance will have no purpose at that Comic Con. I will still go because I paid a fortune for my table. If my mission does fail, I will pick a new number of  newspapers as a goal for my next show in September.

I am going to do this, Please cheer me on and say a prayer or two. 

:)

- Davy Jones


5 comments:

  1. Well, now at least when a space opens up in one of these newspapers, they know who to call.
    Good luck!

    kristiaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the Daily Post Athenian. http://m.dailypostathenian.com/mobile/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. They are on my list for next week's submissions.

      Thank you my friend!!!!

      Delete
  3. This was the closest daily paper to where I went to HS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!