Monday, February 15, 2016

Charmy's Army in "In-Trenched" 10

|
NEWSPAPER UPDATE:

I am weeks away from my debut in the publication known as My Weekly Bulletin. I will provide ONE strip every week for this newspaper. I have three strips partially completed. They will be completed by end of Tuesday. I have a full time job so I have to cram in as much work as I can on the weekend. I had hoped to have my three strips for next week as well as three strips for My Weekly Impact completed by the end of this weekend... but it was a full weekend, 

I am amazed how easily it has become for me to knock out these strips. Because they are getting so easy, I find myself pushing my skills to the limit by doing crazy scenes like the ones presented in this story so far. I am pushing myself to do crazy camera angles. I do not want my strips to look like I am cloning panels. My goal is to be a director, plotting out different camera angles to keep my readers intrigued with the story. Changing each panel up at times helps draw the reader into the story making the visuals act like an animated cartoon. This episode pushed me like crazy. I drew some scenes a dozen times before I was happy.

Here is some news you may not like, but my strips I am preparing for Charmy's newspaper run will ONLY be available to readers of the newspaper and to my supporters on Patreon. Things may change down the road, but you must understand that this is a business and I must make some money. I will continue doing three strips per week here... until I get picked up in a paper that uses three or more strips per week. Once that happens, I have another plan for my online readers and my print media readers.

Enjoy today's strip and PLEASE SHARE on Social Media.

- Davy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!