Monday, March 7, 2016

Charmy's Army in "A Super Day" 01


We make our PRINT DEBUT this week!!!! If you are in Brazoria County in Texas, look for Charmy's Army in "The Weekly Bulletin"!

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about my print debut. This is ONLY the beginning. I am going to keep working hard until I land enough newspapers so I can work on my comic strip full time. As it stands now with my day job, I am working all weekend and about three hours every night on Charmy's Army. I'd love to have a real life again... but I am so very happy with my strip's success right now. I have no regrets.

When success hits and I become a full time cartoonist, this hard work will be SO worth the struggle and sacrifice.

Gotta quit blogging and start working on more strips. No rest for the weary!!! lol....

- Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!