Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WIN AN AMAZING PRIZE PACK from Charmy's Army

WIN THIS AWESOME PRIZE PACK!!!


Prize package includes...
• 11 x 17 Archive Quality Print - Retail on GoComics is $40 and it isn't even autographed!
• Original Hand Drawn Sketch Card colored with grey Copic Markers! I sell these for $15 at my shows.

• Original print of my COMIC STRIP's first print appearance in The Weekly Bulletin. This is priceless.

HOW DO I WIN?
Okay, you have to do all of the following steps...
1. Go to www.GoComics.com
2. Sign in or create your FREE account.
3. Look up Charmy's Army and add me to your collection on GoComics.
4. Look through my archives and find your favorite strip from Charmy's Army.
5. Copy the url to that strip.
5. Every Wednesday go to Wednesday's post and paste that link in the comments section.

At the end of this month, I will randomly select a winner!!!!


Good luck!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!